Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I can't think of the right words to express how I feel about you and us. Love doesn't seem strong enough. I wish I could crawl inside you or somehow have complete contact with every nerve in your body or come in total contact with every inch of your skin with mine. I wish I could get inside your brain so every time you doubt yourself or feel sad, I could quickly make you feel loved and reassure you that everything is okay. I could also feel the total ecstasy that an orgasm brings you and I would know the graphic scene in your head without the embarrassment describing that scene out loud would bring you. I love how I look at that video of us kissing and you can feel the passion between us and the look on both out faces is complete love, lust, whatever. It would be easy for an outsider  to tell how much we care about each other. If anyone has doubts, including you and me on occasion, just watching that vid would erase those feelings quickly. We love each other. Period. I don't ever want to be far away from you ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment